Kingfisher in the garden shed

>> Sunday, June 05, 2011

Birds quite often fly into my garden shed. They then try to fly through the glass instead of flying out through the door to get out. This kingfisher was no different.


With its beak so long, there was no way I was going to use my hand to catch it. Its beak looks dangerously sharp too. Anyway, it started 'squawking' loudly....boy....for a little bird it sure could squawk ! It glared at me angrily and at one stage its feather on the head was standing on ends, like a mohawk !!  So cute.


I had to get reinforcments to help get it out. Flew out without a backward glance or a thank you either !!


2 comments:

Shereen July 13, 2011 10:06 pm  

Sinner, I so love this post.Your description and use of words are so funny.I'm laughing alone at the moment..hahahha

Sinner July 15, 2011 6:54 am  

Hi Shereen, animals are such funny creatures, aren' they ! I love it when I can get so close to them.

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP